Dallas Restaurants (Good bourbon?)

Old Apr 18th, 1998, 12:37 PM
Mike

Dallas Restaurants (Good bourbon?)

I need a recommendation of good restaurnats in Dallas - prefferably one with good bourbon! Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Old Apr 28th, 1998, 05:51 PM
lisa

I'm sure about the Bourbon because I like Merlot. But one of my favorite restaurants is Del Frisco's. There is one in North Dallas off Spring Valley and the Tollway and also one in Fort Worth in Sundance square. The food is wonderful, you've never had a steak melt in your mouth like yo would here. They have an extensive liquor selection so I am sure you can find "good bourbon". Reservations and money are a must. Plan on $150 for dinner for two, for appetizers, dessert, etc. The salad, veggies, entrees are all Al La Carte.
If you need the phone # E-mail me.
Enjoy if you go!
Lisa

Old Apr 28th, 1998, 05:58 PM
lisa

I'm sure about the Bourbon because I like Merlot. But one of my favorite restaurants is Del Frisco's. There is one in North Dallas off Spring Valley and the Tollway and also one in Fort Worth in Sundance square. The food is wonderful, you've never had a steak melt in your mouth like yo would here. They have an extensive liquor selection so I am sure you can find "good bourbon". Reservations and money are a must. Plan on $150 for dinner for two, for appetizers, dessert, etc. The salad, veggies, entrees are all Al La Carte.
If you need the phone # E-mail me.
Enjoy if you go!
Lisa

Old May 15th, 1998, 06:21 AM
Becca

If you are still looking, I would suggest Javiers (Upscale, they have a great cigar bar with couches, chairs, etc. in the back as well excellent food), Del Frisco's (incredible steaks),Ruggeri's (great italian) and there are many, many more. If you need more info, give me an email.

Old May 31st, 1998, 08:46 PM
Sally Fay

The lobby bar at the Fairmont Hotel serves up a pretty good bourbon.

Old May 31st, 1998, 08:49 PM
Sally Fay

The lobby bar at the Fairmont Hotel serves up a pretty good bourbon.