We r heading to Hawaii for the first time with our kids (12 & 7). We have plans to visit Oahu-4 nites, Maui-5 nites, Kauai-3 nites. However, a majority of the feedback has been to stick to 2 islands only. My kids r great travelers and we had planned to bring only carry-ons etc to cut back airport time but I'm getting worried that it would b too much & can change plans. We don't care if we miss sights but would like a combo of activity and relaxation. Any thoughts? Also, if we choose only 2 islands it Wud b Oahu & Maui - how do u suggest we split this? I'm concerned staying on one island may be boring for 8 nights (I know how ridiculous it sounds! Lol).
Thank you for your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo @ Password Reset Contact 1888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*H Supp0rt Careसुजीत
- 2 Where would you go in March?
- 3 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 4 RV Grand Canyon
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Spam meter
- 7 Southern Oregon route
- 8 A Few days in Museums
- 9 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 11 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 12 Booze & books in NYC
- 13 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 14 Road trip California
- 15 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 16 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 19 I need help
- 20 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 21 Expedia
- 22 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 23 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 10 day California Trip in July