My son has a week of camp in the Bridgeport area this summer and I will be staying in the vicinity during that time. I'm bringing my 75 year-old mother and her friend as they both wanted to see the area. I am trying to sort through and make us a schedule during our 7 days there, whether it is just quaint town squares, small museums, nice shops, universities, restaurants - anything goes! As the ladies are from the northwest part of the US this will be their first time exploring the area. I have access to a car and everyone is in good walking condition if the pace isn't too fast. We fly into Hartford and they wanted to see Yale University but other than that, I would appreciate any suggestions from those of you in the know! I've been reading all the posts, but would appreciate any other guidance. Thanks, Jane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Garcinia Elite 350 @ https://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/garcinia-elite-350/
- 2 INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 7 NY theater district restaurant
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 12 Big Sur weather in early December
- 13 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 14 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 15 Our next summer trip
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
Have a week in Connecticut while son is in camp. Suggestions needed please!