Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   United States (https://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/)
-   -   Happy Anniversary Scarlett!!! (https://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/happy-anniversary-scarlett-484570/)

cigalechanta Nov 5th, 2004 08:13 PM

Happy Anniversary Scarlett!!!

virtual Dom perignon to you and your yank, and to pup, a deliscious chewy!

Tandoori_Girl Nov 5th, 2004 08:18 PM

Only the finest godiva chocolates. Silk underwear for both of you! For pup, too! hope it's a great one.

gyppielou Nov 5th, 2004 08:23 PM

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie..............."

OneWanderingJew Nov 6th, 2004 12:24 AM

Here's wishing you and your beautiful man a beautiful day filled with everything good :-)

And maybe a nice piece of jewelry or a trip for you ;)

dcespedes Nov 6th, 2004 04:23 AM

((l)) Happy Anniversary!!! ((l))

Judyrem Nov 6th, 2004 04:54 AM

Miz Scarlett: How many years happily wed? It is a major achievement in this day and age...Congratulations :-).

Scarlett Nov 6th, 2004 05:59 AM

<i><font color="blue"> Oh My Goodness! When a sweet friend told me there was something for me on Fodors, I wondered what on earth could it be?
Thank you Mimi !! ((F))
The Yankee and I thank you all for your good wishes and for thinking of us :)
We have been married a loooong time :). I was an adventurous 20 year old, on my way to Europe, stopped in NYC ,met him and we have been together since~

So thank you dear ones for this lovely Anniversary surprise ((L))

Scarlett , the Yankee and always~ Pup</font></i>

bonniebroad Nov 6th, 2004 08:05 AM

Scarlett, wishing you lots of @};- and ((L)) and ((D)) and ((G)) on your special day. Happy anniversary!

I'm just trying to imagine Pup ((&amp;)) in silk underwear, eating Godiva chocolates! :-d

indie Nov 6th, 2004 08:17 AM

happy anniversary Scarlett

soft fluffy robes for both of you :)

OO Nov 6th, 2004 08:48 AM

Happy Anniversary, to you and the Yank, Scarlett. You've gotten some wonderful gifts so far...now what can I contribute...OK...I've got it. I'm giving you dinner for two at Chez Frances, the cozy little restaurant in Place de l'Alma, with a wonderful view of La Tour Eiffel and it's sparkly lights. @};- Enjoy!!!

Meesthare Nov 6th, 2004 09:18 AM

Happiest of anniversaries, Scarlett - and may they get happier every year. I hope Pup gives you a nice present (i.e. not something he dug up in the back yard) - and we send our very best wishes from up here in Canada. :) :)

LoveItaly Nov 6th, 2004 09:31 AM

Happy Happy Anniversary Dear Scarlett, and your Yankie too!

May your weekend have blue sky, warm sun, and very precious hours with beautiful memories.

Jocelyn_P Nov 6th, 2004 09:47 AM

Have a fantastic, love-filled day, Scarlett. ((L)) I married young too (21) and it's been such a blessing to grow and learn together.

Marilyn Nov 6th, 2004 09:49 AM

Happy Anniversary, to Scarlett and The Yankee! I prescribe leopard-print from head to toe.
Love, M.

seetheworld Nov 6th, 2004 10:17 AM

Enjoy your special day ((f))

P_M Nov 6th, 2004 10:45 AM

Happy Anniversary, dear Scarlett and Yankee!! I will raise a glass to you later, as I did for Mimi on her birthday last month. Enjoy the chocolates, but don't share them with Pup, as chocolate might make him sick.

Have a great evening. I'm sure you will be too busy tonight to join us on the board. There are other things to be done on your anniversary.... ;-)

ElendilPickle Nov 6th, 2004 01:46 PM

Congratulations! I hope you and the Yankee have a wonderful celebration.

Lee Ann

cd Nov 6th, 2004 01:49 PM

I don't know you Scarlett but am familiar with your sweet and balanced posts. Happy Anniversay!

johnthedorf Nov 6th, 2004 02:14 PM

and a Happy one from me too.

cigalechanta Nov 6th, 2004 03:32 PM

OO, I had my menu from Chez Francis framed, many moons ago and hangs on one of my walls.