We were thinking about doing the San Francisco City Guides walking tour of the Haight on Sunday morning, but I saw a previous post from someone who was uncomfortable in the area because of aggressive panhandling. I believe they abandoned the tour because the wait for the tour to start was so uncomfortable. I know no one can predict whether this is going to an issue this Sunday, but some general advice would be good please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/iq-genex/
- 2 समर्थनVERIZON @ Password Reset 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 4 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 Pest Removal Services
- 9 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 10 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 11 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 girls trip / oregon
- 18 Vegas in February
- 19 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 20 I need help
- 21 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?