Reload this Page >

Guidance for our 1st visit to Eureka Springs, AR vacation

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16th, 2001, 11:43 AM
DB

My husband and I are going there for a long week-end the first part of April. Comments or recommendations for restaurants, lodging (Please no B&B) fun things to do and see. Thanks!

Old Feb 16th, 2001, 12:02 PM
Laura

The Crescent Hotel, Basin Park, New Orleans and Palace-all restored in downtown Eureka. Lots of ambiance. There are also generics on the edges of town where you could almost be anywhere, but the town is very unique and a walking and trolley kind of place. Good to be right in it.
Chez Charles, De Vito's and Ermilio's are very good, but there are many many others. Lots of spas, tours and outdoor activities. You'll love it. see www.eureka-usa.com or call 501-253-0505. They'll send you a big parcel of stuff.

Old Feb 16th, 2001, 12:18 PM
Theresa

The absolutely best place to stay in Eureka Springs is Cinnamon Valley Resort. It's the most remarkable place. The individual "luxury cabins" are just like the ones you would expect celebrities in Aspen to lodge in. The service is great but discrete. This is the kind of place that gives a couple the time to rediscover why they fell in love in the first place. Check out their website. I think it's:

cinnamonvalleyresort.com

Old Feb 16th, 2001, 12:19 PM
Theresa

oops! cinnamonvalley.com

You will notice they do not offer breakfast and their is no "meeting place" here. You are simply offered the key to your cabin and the rest is up to you!

Old Feb 16th, 2001, 05:48 PM
susan

Thorncrown Chapel...you need to look at it, it's totally remarkable

Old Feb 17th, 2001, 12:16 AM
Arkie

Eureka Springs is THE most popular city in all of Arkansas for tourists.
There are loads of websites on the Internet. Use a search engine to find them

www.google.com

type in search words:

eureka springs arkansas