We are in for an ambitious 5 day trip to the GC (south rim), Bryce, and Zion.
Add to that one night's stay at Las Vegas!!
Wish us luck, and advise!
07/03-Arrive at LAs Vegas at 10am. Stay overnight
07/04-Drive to the South Rim. Found a last minute spot at the El Tovar. Yay!
07/05-Drive to Bryce(??)
07/06-Drive to Zion. Staying at the Zion lodge
07/07-Flight at 10pm from Las Vegas.
We have no otel reservations for Bryce yet, sill contemplating if I should skip Bryce, spend an extra day at the GC, and then drive straight to Zion?
Also, we would be travelling with a 5 year old. And are basically interested in the feel of the place, horse back rides in the canyons, and easy hikes.
We have been to Las Vegas before, so the night at LV would just be enough to revisit it.
Would much appreciate your inputs on the itinerary, routes, stopovers along the routes, etc
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 2 Ruk Roku Helpline number 1.888.787.9274 [email protected] 24*7 TOLL FREE
- 3 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 4 Biogenic XR
- 5 Mold Removal Grand Island
- 6 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 7 Dulles to BWI
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 Our next summer trip
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 19 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 20 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 21 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 22 Muir Woods - new rules
- 23 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?