Had to throw out a quick recommendation for those of you travellers who enjoy music on your journeys. I ran across a musician by the name of Jonathan Elias at my internship w/ universal and took a quick listen to his cd "American River." I must say it's a high quality piece of work, it came in handy on my recent road trip. It's good for long drives or flights. Just passing that info on to you guys. Check out some samples of his work to see if this is what you could listen to on a trip..
Opinions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 2 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 girls trip / oregon
- 10 Vegas in February
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 13 Las Vegas TR
- 14 I need help
- 15 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 18 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 21 Travel Shenanigans
- 22 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 23 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 24 Newport Beach restaurants
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?