Reload this Page >

Good steak house in Las Vegas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:14 PM
xxx

While in Las Vegas my husband and I will be celebrating my birthday and would like to eat at a good steak house. We are looking for restaurant where it will cost us around $100 per couple. Any suggestions. Does anyone think we should make reservations for dinner? We will be celebrating it on Spetember 12th. Is that to late to make a reservation at a decent restaurant?

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:15 PM
gamblin

Prime
Ruth Chris Steak House
Always make reservations for dinners at all the restaurants.

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:25 PM
snarla

We've had a great meal on two separate occasions at Les Artistes in Paris. They have a great wine list and make a fab martini.
There's also a Smith & Wollensky in Vegas too..right across from the Monte Carlo. Great steaks. I don't know if they have a website but you can do a search.
Have fun!!

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:14 PM
Chet

All of the suggestions are great, but the Prime in the Bellagio Hotel is fabulous. You might get by for under $100 per couple at any of the suggested places, IF YOU DON'T DRINK. If you share an appetizer, and like a nice bottle of wine, your bill will be closer to $100 per person. And yes, a reservation is essential; and no, its not too late.
By the way, good luck! Chet

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 03:12 PM
ashley

I live in Vegas and here are a few of our top steakhouses which are all EXCELLENT> Del Monicos @ the Venetian (Emrills restaurant), AJ's at the HArd Rock, Prime at Bellagio, Charlie Palmers @ the 4 seasons, and Mortons on Paradise. They are all fabulous. Prime would probably be my top pick and then Charlie Palmers @ 4 seasons. Another fun place with great steaks is Red Square at Mandalay Bay, it is loud though, not quite a romantic dinner but a great place to try another night! Have fun.

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Nancy

Is Kokomo's at Mirage any good?

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 05:30 PM
j

Ruth's and A.J's are more like $150.

You can't go wrong at:
1) Circus Circus Steakhouse
2) William B's at the Stardust
3) Redwood Grille downtown

You'll need a reservation about a week in advance for 1)