My fiance and I (late 20s) will be arriving at JFK at 6PM on a Sunday evening (first time in NYC...woo hoo!). We're staying right next to Rockefeller Center.
I figure that by the time we get to our hotel and get dressed, we'll be looking for some good dinner around 9PM.
Do you have any recommendations for dinner for our very first night in NYC thats close to Rockefeller Center? I'm looking for something good, but casual - no "jackets required" places.
Come to think of it, we'll be staying next to Rockefeller our entire time there (8 days), so just any good, quality, casual dining recommendations within walking distance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 2 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 3 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 4 Las Vegas TR
- 5 Where would you go in March?
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 RV Grand Canyon
- 8 I need help
- 9 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 10 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 11 New York in 5 days
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 14 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 Expedia
- 17 Italian Provisions
- 18 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 19 girls trip / oregon
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 22 Vacations in New Orleans
- 23 4 days in Miami
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York