When we land in LA airport we are going to stay for two nights before heading to palm springs. It is our first time visit LA and I'm getting confused about the best place to base ourselves!! We will be a party of 6 adults.
I have found a good priced room in El Segundo, near manhatten beach? We will have car. Would this be a good place to stay? Or are we better looking for something more central?
If we did stay here, would be we best driving into the main areas, such as Beverley Hills, Hollywood stars etc, or is it easier to use public transport to save parking and traffic hassle?
We are staying on the coast for our second week after palm springs so we will probaby see the beaches then? I would like to see Venice and Santa Monica though.
Thanks in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 3 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 4 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 5 Southern Oregon route
- 6 waterproof paint machinery for sale
- 7 cheap Full Hard Prepainted Galvanized Coil
- 8 oem 96207571
- 9 Plastic Parts
- 10 log cutting machine suppliers
- 11 High speed decanter price
- 12 Where would you go in March?
- 13 Road trip California
- 14 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 15 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 16 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 17 Booze & books in NYC
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 RV Grand Canyon
- 20 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 21 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 22 I need help
- 23 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 24 Expedia
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017