I am going to Biloxi, Mississsippi in May for a week of gaming and relaxation. I already have a reservation at the Palace. I choose this hotel/resort because it is totally non smoking.
I am interested in any reviews/evaluations of the Palace and its restaurants. I am also interested in any other restaurants I should try while there. I will have a car so travel is not a problem. Any other suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pink Tour 2018, Jeff Dunham Tour 2018, The Eagles Tour
- 2 Newport Beach restaurants
- 3 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 4 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 5 I need help
- 6 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 7 4 days in Miami
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017