I will be spending 2 nights in Glen Mills, PA in June for a course. I will be taking my husband and toddler along with me. We are traveling from the NYC area.
I would like to extend the trip to a mini vacation to either Dutch Wonderland/Lancaster area or Sesame Street Place/Possibly Philadelphia? Any advice on an area to stay in?
An ideal situation would be to find a family hotel in an area where I would not have to travel more then 30 minutes to reach the class, but also be within easy driving distance to one of these locations. (To avoid having to change hotels) However if not possible we could just break up the trip. I want things to run as smooth as possible as my toddler is not the best sleeper or napper
Thank you for any help or advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT RICOH Techh care
- 2 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AOL Tec*h care 24*7
- 3 YAHOO @ 1~888-482-3831 Technical Support Phone Number
- 4 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Christmas getaway
- 8 Family winter holiday
- 9 Sjc Car Rental
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 [email protected]
- 12 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 13 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 14 Trip to Cali
- 15 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 20 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 21 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 22 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report