I am traveling with a group of 8 girls to Chicago next weekend and would love some recommendations on where to eat and fun things to do.
A little bit about the group....we are all in our 20's and are just looking to spend the weekend together to have some fun. We do not want to go to any museums or historical sites while on this trip. We are mostly looking for fun places to check out during the day, a few cool bars to grab drinks at (day or night), and some awesome places to have dinner at that are not crazy expensive, so under $40 entries if possible.
Also for reference, we are staying in the Gold Coast/Old Town area.
Let me know if you have any recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 2 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 3 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 8 Christmas getaway
- 9 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 12 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Sjc Car Rental
- 15 Trip to Cali
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 18 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 19 4 days in San Diego
- 20 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 21 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 22 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago