So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 4 Facts That Nobody Told You About Master Testo Pro
- 5 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Travel Shenanigans
- 8 I need help
- 9 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 10 10 day California Trip in July
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 A Few days in Museums
- 14 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help