So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 2 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 I need help
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 4 days in Miami
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 13 10 day California Trip in July
- 14 Travel Shenanigans
- 15 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 16 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 19 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 20 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 First time in the United States