Hi Fodor friends,
I've always received wonderful info and ideas from posters here. You've helped me with my NYC trip and one to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Now I'm looking for ideas on how to plan some kind of trip for my husband and I to see Mt. Rushmore/Crazy Horse and maybe a few other places of interest in that area. Welive on the east side of Ohio, about an hour from Pittsburgh. I am wondering what might be the best way to plan this kind of trip. I'd love a bus tour, but so far haven't found much on that. Should we fly into some nearby town? Take a train? The drive seems kind of long and boring if it's just the two of us in the car. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL 1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACTrk
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Traveling with a small budget
- 5 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 Las Vegas TR
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 11 Newport Beach restaurants
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 16 girls trip / oregon
- 17 Vegas in February
- 18 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 19 I need help
- 20 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 21 A Few days in Museums
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
Hi Fodor friends,