We'd like to vacation in Myrtle Beach at some point and in looking at their official web site, it looks like Myrtle Beach has three sections that they call: North Myrtle Beach, Central Myrtle Beach and South Myrtle Beach.
Other than Central, I can't tell the difference between North Myrtle and South Myrtle. Does anyone know?
If anyone is familiar with the Eastern shore, we prefer Bethany Beach over Ocean City and Rehoboth, so which area would be closest to Bethany---meaning you're not smack right in the middle of things in a high-rise.
We would prefer to rent a condo or small house, but one that was part of a community with amenities and good for small children.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 2 Best Employee Hours Tracker Software at Nominal Cost
- 3 Advice on Gateway2Morocco
- 4 I need help
- 5 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 Travel Shenanigans
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 10 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 11 Newport Beach restaurants
- 12 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 13 4 days in Miami
- 14 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 15 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 16 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 17 A Few days in Museums
- 18 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 19 travelling from Miami to New York
- 20 Las Vegas TR
- 21 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 24 First time in the United States
- 25 3 days San Francisco