I am wondering if there are any good deals on bus trips from the Providence, RI area to the casinos in CT? I know that there are lots of great deals from NYC to the casinos but was looking for something departing from RI.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 2 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 3 4 days in San Diego
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 7 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 8 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 16 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 17 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Big Sur weather in early December
- 20 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 21 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 22 Our next summer trip
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 25 Dulles to BWI