We will be staying in Seattle later this month and am wondering about my hotel choices.
Which would be the better choice....the Four Seasons or the Marriott Waterfront?
The prices are similar for larger accomodations... there are a few mediocre reviews for
both hotels on tripadvisor. So I'm on the fence as far as which to choose....any thoughts?
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 2 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 5 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 8 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 9 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 I need help
- 13 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 14 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 15 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 16 4 days in Miami
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 19 10 day California Trip in July
- 20 Travel Shenanigans
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 25 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
Four Seasons or Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle this July