We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 2 NASHVILLE
- 3 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 4 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 5 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 6 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 7 Muir Woods - new rules
- 8 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 9 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 10 meridian
- 11 4 days in San Diego
- 12 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 13 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 14 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 15 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 16 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 17 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA