My husband and I want to spend 10-12 days in Florida this summer and we would like some ideas on what interesting places there are to visit.
We would start in Orlando for a couple of days and we would spend the last couple of days in Palm Beach. We have around $2000 for our budget so please advise us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/zoroc-male-enhancement/
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 6 I need help
- 7 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 8 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 First time in the United States
- 24 3 days San Francisco
- 25 Vacations in New Orleans