We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis vs SMU
- 2 New High Quality Campground Equipment Launch
- 3 A New Campground Product Line Launch on Amazon
- 4 Perfect Comfort’s Campground Products Announcement
- 5 Perfect Comfort’s New Brand Line Launch
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?