we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY theater district restaurant
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Trip to Cali
- 4 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 5 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 6 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 7 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 8 Big Sur weather in early December
- 9 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 12 Our next summer trip
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Dulles to BWI
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 22 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 23 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 24 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 25 Where to Eat on Kauai?
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions