I've been looking on line for awhile but can't seem to find just the right one for us.
We're seniors and never were much into nightlife so would South Beach be too wild?
Want to take a few tours and a cruise of Key Biscayne so must be on Collins Avenue for bus pickup. We're good walkers and enjoy dining anywhere. Plan to see Vizcaya. Would like a small-medium sized, fairly quiet, medium priced place for early December.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I need help
- 2 RV Grand Canyon
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 5 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 6 New York in 5 days
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 Expedia
- 12 Italian Provisions
- 13 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 14 girls trip / oregon
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 17 Vacations in New Orleans
- 18 4 days in Miami
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 23 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 24 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 25 NY theater district restaurant