My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 संपर्क YANDEX EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Now ☎ YANDEX Tec*h
- 2 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 3 Expedia
- 4 Renux Garcinia Cambogia
- 5 Le reviva cream :
- 6 Baby Monkey Toys
- 7 Concept Open Source – Web developmen & Mobile development
- 8 Buy Ovidac 5000 iu
- 9 Italian Provisions
- 10 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 11 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 12 New York in 5 days
- 13 RV Grand Canyon
- 14 girls trip / oregon
- 15 Newport Beach restaurants
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 18 10 day California Trip in July
- 19 I need help
- 20 Vacations in New Orleans
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 24 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 25 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York