We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact HP Techh care
- 2 I need help
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 5 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 6 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 Travel Shenanigans
- 11 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 12 10 day California Trip in July
- 13 A Few days in Museums
- 14 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help