I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY theater district restaurant
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Trip to Cali
- 4 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 5 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 6 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 7 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 8 Big Sur weather in early December
- 9 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 12 Our next summer trip
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Dulles to BWI
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 20 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 21 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 22 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 23 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 24 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 25 Where to Eat on Kauai?