My husband and I have reservations for the weekend of December 15h at Oglebay's Resort. If we leave to go off the property will we have trouble getting back on due to traffic seeing the light festival? Is it better to go and see the lights early or later in the evening? Is the Victoria Vaudeville show fun to attend? It will be their Christmas show. Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions? Thanks in advance for the advice. Nancy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 2 New High Quality Campground Equipment Launch
- 3 A New Campground Product Line Launch on Amazon
- 4 Perfect Comfort’s Campground Products Announcement
- 5 Perfect Comfort’s New Brand Line Launch
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 NASHVILLE
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 20 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 21 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 22 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 23 Family winter holiday
- 24 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 25 Galveston