I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 2 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 3 New York in 5 days
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 RV Grand Canyon
- 6 Newport Beach restaurants
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 9 I need help
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 Expedia
- 12 Italian Provisions
- 13 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 14 girls trip / oregon
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 17 Vacations in New Orleans
- 18 4 days in Miami
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 21 Las Vegas TR
- 22 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 23 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 24 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 25 NY theater district restaurant