Hubby (65) and I (61) will arrive in USA early November. When we reach San Francisco my husband is planning on hiring a car. After a serious car accident I experienced 8 years ago and also the fact my son and his wife's family experienced losing 2 members of their family in a car accident, I am very nervous about driving in another country when one has to drive on the opposite side of the road to what we are used to. I am wondering if it would be possible to book a one off driving lesson for hubby so both he and I feel comfortable with him driving there? Is this something driving schools would do? or do you need to book a series of lessons? If it is possible could someone recommend a company. We plan in staying in the area near Fishermans Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/luna-luminate/
- 2 Learn Exactly How I Improved My Skin Problems With Radiant Revive
- 3 Padre Islands
- 4 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 5 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 6 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 7 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 8 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 9 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 10 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 11 NASHVILLE
- 12 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 22 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 23 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 24 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 25 Family winter holiday