While most people don't go to Hawaii for the nightlife, there are some great things to do on the islands when the sun goes down. My favorite "nightlife" memory on the islands is watching the sun set over Hanalei Bay while sipping a cocktail at the St. Regis Bar in Princeville, Kauai. That view of Bali Hai is unforgettable!
What are your favorite nighttime activities on the islands? Do you relax at the hotel bar or venture out for live music at a local spot?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 4 days in San Diego
- 6 Trip to Cali
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 9 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 12 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 13 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 16 Big Sur weather in early December
- 17 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 18 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 19 Our next summer trip
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 22 Dulles to BWI
- 23 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 24 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 25 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation