Fantasmic and Dinner?

Aug 4th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Original Poster

Fantasmic and Dinner?

We're heading to Disneyworld in late September and want to know if you think the Fantasmic show would be a hit for my 11 and 13 year old daughters. If so, do you really need to get there 60 - 90 minutes early to get a seat? What about the dinner/show packages?
Aug 17th, 2004, 06:40 AM

My friend and I booked a dinner package for the Fantasmic show in June this year. Dinner was very mediocre and seemed very expensive for a buffet. However, it did guarantee us good seats although you still have to be seated 45 mins before the show! Unfortunately, as we sat down in the arena, the thunder and lightning started and we ended up having the show cancelled. They put on a 10 min segment of the show and it looked amazing. I would probably try again when I go back but my recommendation would be to take your chances on a seat and just get there when you can. September isn't UK school holiday season so the park won't be as busy as it can sometimes be. Enjoy it.
Aug 17th, 2004, 11:21 AM

Fantasmic is awesome. Your 11 and 13 years old daughters will definitely love it and you will, too. I don't know about the dinner though. It does start getting crowded very early, but it doesn't seem like you're going during high season.
Aug 17th, 2004, 12:11 PM

We did the Fantasmic dinner package two summers ago and it worked out great. We had a wonderful dinner at the Brown Derby and just had to show up for Fantasmic 30 minutes before the show time. You go in a separate entrance. Go to www.disboards.com for all sorts of great info. on WDW.

Search this Thread