We are a family of four adults from SEA country planning to have holiday in USA from the third week of December for 16 days (excluding the international flying time).
Our arrival is in San Francisco and departure from Chicago.
We would like to go to San Francisco nearby area, maybe Sausalito, Napa valley also Lake Tahoe if possible then take California Zephyr to Colorado (stop at Glenwood Springs or Denver). We want to visit a Christmas picturesque/winter wonderland town and would like to try skiing.
Boston & New York are in our mind too if time permits (and worth for this trip).
We prefer to use public transportation instead of driving in the mountainous snowy area if possible since we are not used to it.
We are looking forward to have any suggestion for our itinerary so that we can enjoy the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 aol#☎M3*☎M3*☎M3*(1800_570_1233)®Aol email tec*h
- 2 10 day California Trip in July
- 3 I need help
- 4 Vacations in New Orleans
- 5 girls trip / oregon
- 6 4 days in Miami
- 7 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 10 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 11 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 14 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 15 Newport Beach restaurants
- 16 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 17 NY theater district restaurant
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 Vegas in February
- 21 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 22 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 23 A Few days in Museums
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Yosemite to San Francisco?