We are a family of four adults from SEA country planning to have holiday in USA from the third week of December for 16 days (excluding the international flying time).
Our arrival is in San Francisco and departure from Chicago.
We would like to go to San Francisco nearby area, maybe Sausalito, Napa valley also Lake Tahoe if possible then take California Zephyr to Colorado (stop at Glenwood Springs or Denver). We want to visit a Christmas picturesque/winter wonderland town and would like to try skiing.
Boston & New York are in our mind too if time permits (and worth for this trip).
We prefer to use public transportation instead of driving in the mountainous snowy area if possible since we are not used to it.
We are looking forward to have any suggestion for our itinerary so that we can enjoy the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 !!®[email protected] ±ІȢ77 ƻƼƼ ІƻЧЧ pAƧƧWORD ReSet CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT24/7
- 2 --%YAHOO ((*l-877-255-l244*)) pASSWORD ReCOVERY YAHOO Tec*h CONTACTSUPP0RT
- 3 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 I need help
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 12 Travel Shenanigans
- 13 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 18 Newport Beach restaurants
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 21 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 4 days in Miami
- 24 travelling from Miami to New York
- 25 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve