We are a family of four adults from SEA country planning to have holiday in USA from the third week of December for 16 days (excluding the international flying time).
Our arrival is in San Francisco and departure from Chicago.
We would like to go to San Francisco nearby area, maybe Sausalito, Napa valley also Lake Tahoe if possible then take California Zephyr to Colorado (stop at Glenwood Springs or Denver). We want to visit a Christmas picturesque/winter wonderland town and would like to try skiing.
Boston & New York are in our mind too if time permits (and worth for this trip).
We prefer to use public transportation instead of driving in the mountainous snowy area if possible since we are not used to it.
We are looking forward to have any suggestion for our itinerary so that we can enjoy the trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 2 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 5 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 8 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 9 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 I need help
- 13 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 14 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 15 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 16 4 days in Miami
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 19 10 day California Trip in July
- 20 Travel Shenanigans
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 25 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season