We are a family of 5 planning a trip to the west coast (US). We are looking at the summer of 2014 (kids will be 14, 12 and 9) and plan anything between 30-45 days. This is an initial request for information regarding the following:
1. How long in advance do you recommend to plan this trip (route, hotels, attractions etc')?
2. Any initial recommendations as for the route will be welcome (we want to start from Las Vegas and end in LA going through the traditional family routes.....). We are very flexible with the route and time.
3. Any recommendations as for the attractions on the way will be great to have as well.
Thanks for your help,
Eylon and Sonja (Austria)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/alpha-pro-boost/
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 I need help
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 13 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 17 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 travelling from Miami to New York
- 21 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 22 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 23 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 24 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 25 Christmas Eve near Ashville