I am new to this site but I am looking for some travel trips. We are planning a road trip from Vancouver to Disneyland with our 3 kids, 10,7 and 4. There are so many places that I want to see on the trip down or back. I would like to spend 3 days getting there, I think? As the kids will just want to get to DL. Plan is to spend 5 days in the Parks and then make our way home. On the way home I would like to see all the great family stops in California and wherever else. On my list is Long Beach, Universal Studios, Sea World, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, San Francisco. These are just off the top of my head. I want to go to the beach 2 times, and I was thinking SB and LB for that. What are some family friendly things to do in SF? If we are seeing the beaches in SB & LB is there a need to go tot he beach in SD? What key stops am I missing? With the stops, how long should I plan for the trip home?
I know, lots of questions but any/all help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ruk Roku Helpline number 1.888.787.9274 [email protected] 24*7 TOLL FREE
- 2 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 3 Biogenic XR
- 4 Mold Removal Grand Island
- 5 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 6 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 7 Dulles to BWI
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 Our next summer trip
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 19 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 20 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 21 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 22 Muir Woods - new rules
- 23 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?