thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 2 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Trip to Cali
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 9 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 10 Big Sur weather in early December
- 11 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 12 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 13 Our next summer trip
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Dulles to BWI
- 18 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 21 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 22 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 23 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 24 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 25 glacier national park to yellowstone route