Trying to plan a day trip for a drive to see the fall foliage in Connecticut. Does anyone know I nice scenic route from Weschester County NY to Litchfield County CT?
With possibly apple & pumpkin picking along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 email@example.com
- 4 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Sjc Car Rental
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 12 4 days in San Diego
- 13 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 14 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 15 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 16 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 17 NY theater district restaurant
- 18 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 19 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 22 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 23 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Big Sur weather in early December