I have booked a trip to Maui in first week of December and am still undecided about whether to stay at Sheraton or Fairmont. Based on reviews and their websites, they both seem to be georgeous resorts and cost about the same. The main difference is of course the location and beach front. We will likely be spending most of the time at hotel pools and the lounging at or near the beach. Looking at pictures, Sheraton's beach front (kaanapali) looks prettier (water color of the ocean, sand etc) than Fairmont but pictures don't always tell the whole story. We have never been to Maui before. Also, I read somewhere that some construction was going on at Fairmont. I would truly appreciate your thoughts on these two properties. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 4 Facts That Nobody Told You About Master Testo Pro
- 5 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 6 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 7 Travel Shenanigans
- 8 I need help
- 9 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 10 10 day California Trip in July
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 A Few days in Museums
- 14 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 15 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 16 Newport Beach restaurants
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 19 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 20 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 travelling from Miami to New York
- 23 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 24 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 25 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help