Fairfield Resorts

Aug 18th, 1998, 05:59 PM
Janis Edwards

Fairfield Resorts

Would like to hear any experiences anyone has had with Fairfield resorts - condition and amenities at resorts, what the areas have to offer in way of restaurants, activities, entertainment, etc.? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Aug 18th, 1998, 06:28 PM
JoAnn

Janis, we own a timeshare at FF Glade TN, and have visited FF Ocean Ridge, Edisto SC; FF Pagosa Springs CO; Kingsgate in Williamsburg VA; and will be going to FF Bay Ark. this fall. We have stayed in 3 different t/s condos at the Glade, Oak Knoll (where we own a week), and Laurel Ridge. The GLade, Ocean Ridge, Pagosa Springs and probably FF Bay are whole communities with t/s, private condos and homes. FFGlade is about 12,000 acres set on the Cumberland Plateau just north of I-40 about an hour west of Knoxville and a little more from Nashville. Crossville is the closest town of any size. The Glade has 81 holes of golf, and 11 lakes, horseback riding and tours available to Gatlinburg, Knoxville, Grand Ole Opery & ?? Nothing is crowded, most of the workers live in the Glade. Every FF property we have stayed in or toured/visited have been very well maintained and very well decorated. The unit we own has two large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one with a jacuzzi, 2 decks, a full kitchen and a floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace. At Pagosa and Ocean Ridge, and FF Bay there are similar tours available. If you are thinking of buying timeshare, may I suggest you go to www.tug2.net or www.timesharing-today.com I am a member of both, and have learned so much about timesharing, & exchanging from the people who get on those boards. To enter TUG-just use your email and any password you want. Until you are a member, you can not get into the review section. To enter TST just put in your name, enter and at the next page, scroll down and you will see some clickable sites-one is Fairfield. It is devoted to FF properties. I would appreciate you giving my name if you decide to join either one, as it will help pay my dues for next year! Please email me if you would like any further information. JoAnn

Search this Thread