My family and I will be travelling in the Eastern USA. Does anyone know of towns or villages with 'European' flavor and architectural style?
I would be very grateful for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 I need help
- 4 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 5 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Las Vegas TR
- 12 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 13 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 First time in the United States
- 17 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 18 3 days San Francisco
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 21 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 22 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 23 natchez accommodation
- 24 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 25 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help