Notices

Entertainment Book--Maui & Big Island

Old Nov 8th, 2000, 01:07 PM
Kat

Entertainment Book--Maui & Big Island

My future husband and I will be honeymooning in Hawaii next March. I'm thinking of buying the entertainment book, but I've heard that most of the coupons are for Oahu, while we are going to Maui & the Big Island.

Do you think it would be worth it for us to get the book for Maui & The Big Island only? We would use it mostly for restaurants and such, as we already have our accomodations planned.

Old Nov 8th, 2000, 02:02 PM
MissMaui

Mahalo Kat! Don't do a search about that entertainment book here on Fodor's, especially since there are new posts about it practically every day. Noooooo, you need up to the minute information about it, and I'm the one to give it to you, even though I'm not an agent and have no hidden agendas at all! Just a fellow traveler who loves hawaii!

Not an agent, e-mail me!

Old Nov 8th, 2000, 02:04 PM
fellow

I recommend the coconut cup bra versus the puka shell seat covers as a memorable souvenir for the new bride. It's versatile, bullet-proof, and can hoist even the most challenging chest!

Try Mr. KrappyTiki's House of Crap for the best selection. Aloha!

Old Nov 10th, 2000, 10:38 AM
whatsup

As an educator, it is my experience that abuse is not the best way to inform people. Just suggest that the bride in question do a search, and get over yourself.

Who died and made you God of the Hawaii posts?

Old Nov 10th, 2000, 01:22 PM
Bill

We purchased an Entertainment book last year. Most of the items in the book are for Oahu but we did use some of it in Maui. We used some of the discount coupons and did some restaurants. For $25 we saved about $180, but we did islands. Check out the Entertainment Book website and see if you are planning to do or eat in any of the Maui stuff.

Old Nov 10th, 2000, 11:39 PM
creamy

Where are all these presumed Hawaii traveling idiots "hearing" all their information? Christ, can't you even mix up the syntax of all these questions? Do you think, *gasp* it could be some sort of TROLL bait question so they could answer it themselves and "recommend" certain things? Naaaaaaa.......