Emmalani Court-Kauai No. Shore

Oct 28th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Original Poster

Emmalani Court-Kauai No. Shore

I'm seeing some excellent rates for 2B/2B rentals at this small complex.
I realize there is no ocean view, but golf course view and pool area look nice. Units have A/C and washer/dryers. Seriously considering for visit next April.
Would welcome input (pro or con) from anyone familiar with the property.
Oct 28th, 2008, 11:37 AM

I am not familiar with the property but just returned from Kauai and don't think you could go wrong anywhere on that beautiful place!
The north shore is great and the views from the golf courses are spectacular so think you would have some beautiful views!
Oct 28th, 2008, 02:03 PM

I too was really interested in renting one of those condos last year. We went with Puu Poa instead which has just spectacular ocean front views. The Emmalani Court is a small collection that is directly off the main street leading up to the princeville hotel. It was walking distance from Puu Poa and I had meant to visit it for our next visit but never found the time. I would seriously consider it if ocean view is not a huge consideration to you. The area is really lovely and the island overall just gorgeous.
Nov 2nd, 2008, 10:25 AM

Aloha from Princeville...

The Emmalani Court condos have done it right -- more like a neighborhood of homes, than a sprawling condo project. Interiors are top-rate and the location is quiet.

So if an oceanview is not a priority, book it.
Nov 3rd, 2008, 05:50 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, Auntie. I was hoping you would see my post and give your on-the-spot opinion. Hard decision.
Currently booked on the east shore, which I like for convenience of day trips and numerous shopping & dining options. My one stay in a dark, dreary Princeville condo was not that great. It was before the days of the Internet so no "preview" photos. These look like they have plenty of windows, and expansive views over the golf course.