Embassy Suites in Boca Raton?

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 01:37 PM
JR

Embassy Suites in Boca Raton?

Going to Boca next month, booked the Embassy Suites. Looking for feedback on the hotel if you have stayed there - would you recommend it? Thank you!

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 05:40 PM
tembody

I havent stayed at the Boca Raton location, but I can tell you we're Embassy Suites regulars and have yet to be dissappointed. Unless you hear of something better, I'd stick with this hotel.

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 04:04 AM
JD3

We stayed at the Deerfield Beach Embassy suites which is just alittle South of Boca.It is right on the ocean and we loved it.

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 06:11 AM
Rachel

Used to be a great fan of Embassy suites, but at my last stay at one in Chicago in November 2001, overclorinated pool and whirlpool ruined three of our swimsuits, service was sluggish, and they moved us because they gave us a suite they were supposed to save for family that needed two suites adjacent to each other and the suite they moved us to was not as nice at the suite they moved us from (at that point, we didn't want to move again). Corporate headquarters has failed to respond to 1 e-mail and two letters I have written to them! I'm not sure you can rely on their 100% satisfaction guaranty!

Old Jan 19th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Cory

I've stayed there. It's like any other Embassy. As a matter of fact, there were other suite hotels on the save avenue (within walking distance of each other) that were newer, and looked nicer. This has a older style-corporate look. Sorry, I can't remember the names of the 2 neighboring suites. One might have been a Doubletree suite. I think you'd like that better (more of a florida setting).

Old May 12th, 2002, 11:31 AM
lougee

consider raddisson suites hotel on glades road - boca
will be there thur for 3 nites---2nd visit----full suite hotel---free full breakfast-- 2 hour no charge bar in the evening- paying 99.00 per nite for the both of us

Old May 12th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Will

The Embassy Suites is on Yamato Rd. It is nice, like all other Embassy Suites. It is right at the Tri-Rail commuter rail station where you can head into Miami/Ft Lauderdale/ W Palm Beach. This may be convenient for you. It is also right at the I-95 ramp. I have stayed there several times. It has always been good.

Old May 12th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Judy

Just wanted to mention we recently stayed on Glades Rd. @ the Courtyard Marriott in Boca and were so thrilled. Our room was not a suite - a standard double. I got a special AAA rate for $59.00. It was so convenient to 95 and lots of restaurants.

We were there due to a funeral. All of the employees went so out of their way to be kind to us. We got a rollaway and a refig. with no problem. They always smiled and gave us a sympathetic glance.

The pool was lovely. The property was well kept and clean. There are restaurants in walking distance from the hotel. We had a great meal next door at a place called Houstons, Macaroni Grille is right there and a huge jewish deli - The Rascal House. Our hotel had a fabulous breakfast. It was quiet and the food was fresh.

I was so impressed with the attitude of the employees I actually wrote to corporate to complement them.

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 04:43 PM
scott

I live in Boca raton. Boca Raton is really not a vacation mecca. If you want a vacation atmosphere stay at any of the following in order of preference: Boca raton Resort (5 star); Mariott in Delray Beach on A1A and Atlantic. This is a pretty hotel across from the ocean and right near shops and restaurants. There also is a Holiday Inn on the ocean in Highland Beach/delray beach area. it is probably not spectactular but it is on the water. Once you leave the ocean areas you could be in any nice Florida town

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 04:48 PM
l