I would like to travel (by car) to the East coast and/or southern coast and am looking for info on Rhode Island, and anywhere that would be unique/ small townish, and whimsical, with great local food. Would an unplanned, unbooked adventure July 20 - Aug. 4 be too dangerous, or should we book our rooms in advance?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/hydroxinia-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 9 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 10 girls trip / oregon
- 11 Vegas in February
- 12 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 13 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 I need help
- 16 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 17 A Few days in Museums
- 18 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 19 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Travel Shenanigans
- 23 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 24 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants