Me and my friend are coming to USA from Finland for 2 weeks in July. We're planning to drive all the way down from New York to Miami in less than 10 days. The 1st draft of our travel plan is pretty much the following: http://tinyurl.com/bxysyw
Any tips or considerations that we should take into account?
Places that we should definitely see, roads that we should definitely drive on, hotels that we should definitely use..
All help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aquarium LED Lighting Supplies UK
- 2 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 3 Lee Hnetinka
- 4 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 5 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 6 Our next summer trip
- 7 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 8 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 9 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Dulles to BWI
- 13 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 16 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 17 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 18 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 19 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 20 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 21 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 22 Muir Woods - new rules
- 23 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?