Just wondering if you could offer advice on a road trip for myself and my boyfriend for our honeymoon in September this year, we are from the UK? We are planning to drive from Miami to Florida, fly from Florida to Washington DC and then drive through Baltimore and Philadelphia to New York. I have started planning the trip to take in sights such as Everglades, historical sights in Washington DC etc though very little else. I see from forum posts already that Naples and the Keys are good places to visit? We are interested in most things, but mainly wildlife and relaxing for me and historical places of interest for my boyfriend. As this is our honeymoon we want to make it a really good trip and plan to spend two - three weeks on our whole trip. We have been to Disney, so are ok to miss this out this time. Any help / advice you can give would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 4 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 5 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 6 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 10 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 11 Padre Islands
- 12 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 13 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 14 NASHVILLE
- 15 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay