Notices

Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora

Jun 17th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Original Poster

Eagle Ridge Lodge in Medora

My husband and I want to visit Theodore Roosevelt National Park and figured we would stay in Medora for one or two nights in early September. It sounds like we will have to put up with being woken up during the night by the rr trains going through. I have found reference to Eagle Ridge Lodge right outside Medora. Does anyone know anything about this property? I can't find reviews anywhere on the web. Thanks
Sep 17th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Original Poster

I never got a response on this property but we decided to stay there anyway and I am so glad we did. Joann and Paul are fabulous hosts. Although it took us only about 10 minutes to get to Eagle Ridge from the park, you feel like you are out in the wilderness. The view from the dining room and deck is spectacular. The room included a delicious steak dinner with salad, veggies from the garden, baked potato and delicious cooked fresh peaches and cream. The included wine and coffee. The lodge is beautifully decorated and Joann displays her gorgeous quilts throughout and Paul built the beautiful wood (and very comfortable) beds. Standing out on their deck at night listening to the quiet was a wonderful experience for us New Yorkers. I really recommend this property.

Search this Thread