I have only been able to find some older posts on this topic and I was hoping for any new input as I am sure changes have been made to the parks.
I am considering a trip with my 2 1/2 year old for this June. I am debating between visiting Dutch wonderland/surrounding area or Sesame Place/ + possibly philadelphia. I have been reading that the lines at sesame street place are awful and that the place is not that clean compared to dutch wonderland. Dutch wonderland is also half the price! However Sesame street appealed to me because my son loves the characters, water sprinkles and it seems like there is a lot of active climbing activities?
Has anybody had any recent experiences (past few years) that they can share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 3 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 6 Muir Woods - new rules
- 7 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 8 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Padre Islands
- 11 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 12 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA