Looking for a review of the Days Inn in Dunkirk NY. I am not looking for fancy, just clean. This hotel seems to have a decent rate and allows pets (which I will have) but the reviews on some other sites are all over the board.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MCAFEE 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt ak47baba!
- 2 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 Contact Installations BROTHER Tec*h 24/7
- 3 NFR 2017-WNFR Live from Las Vegas Cowboys Christmas
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 I need help
- 8 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 9 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 A Few days in Museums
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 15 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 16 10 day California Trip in July
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?