What is a better drive for a week long, sight seeing vacation. Los Angeles to San Francisco OR San Francisco to Seattle. I'm leaning to the northern route.
Any tips along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @renewal Installation CONTACT☎1888 279 0246 onlineRrepresentative
- 2 NY theater district restaurant
- 3 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 girls trip / oregon
- 8 Vegas in February
- 9 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 10 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 I need help
- 14 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 17 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 18 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 19 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Travel Shenanigans
- 23 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 24 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 25 Newport Beach restaurants